VERY, VERY IMPORTANT!!! If you are asked where in Baja you are going?
The answer is SAN FELIPE Spring Break
Everything must be off site by 12:00pm April 16th, 2018
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
By accepting a ticket to Leyenda Eterna 2018, you the participant are agreeing to give up certain rights that you may have with regard to Arturo Everitt, Andrew Johnson, Ernesto Loya, Mario Loya, Adan Loya, Oscar Moncayo and any V.2 productions staff (the “Released Parties”).
Risks of Attending Leyenda Eterna 2018 Include:
Participating in Leyenda Eterna 2018 involves considerable risk of injury and property damage. Hazards at the event site include: rocks, streams, trees, and other natural formations that might not be visible at all times, especially when walking at night; sheer, unmarked, unfenced drop-offs; and natural formations that may present hazards to a vehicle. The improved campsites and other structures at Leyenda Eterna 2018 may be unsafe. In addition, the route to the event site presents numerous hazards and risks. You should closely familiarize yourself with Mexico driving conditions and the risks associated with travel in Mexico before going to Leyenda Eterna 2018. The off-road portion of the route to the event site should be driven only with extreme care in a suitable high clearance vehicle.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
You, the ticket purchaser or holder, voluntarily assume all the risk of property loss, injury, or death that may occur by attending Leyenda Eterna 2018. This includes all risks explained in the paragraph above. You agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any claims arising from such risk, even if caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or their organizers, contractors or representatives.
Leyenda Eterna 2018 Rules:
· You must have a passport to travel to Mexico.
· You must bring enough food, water, shelter and first aid to survive 5 days in a harsh desert and oasis environment. You must be prepared for EXTREME WEATHER conditions, including a monsoon and very high winds.
· Commercial vending is prohibited, as are firearms, fireworks, rockets, other explosives and large sound systems.
· You agree to read and abide by ALL RULES in the SAFETY GUIDE /RULES guide on our site, www.leyendaeterna.com, and follow all local laws of Mexico.
· Leyenda Eterna 2018 is a LEAVE NO TRACE, pack it in, PACK IT OUT event!
· If you leave any trace & trash in your camp, your camp/camp leader will be fined $300.00 USD and all members of that camp will be prohibited from attending the event for one year. You are asked to contribute 2 hours of trash sorting in your own camp.
· Art installations, theme camps and performances are not owned or operated by Leyenda Eterna and you assume all risk of injury arising from their operation.
· Your image may be captured digitally or on film, video, or photographs without your consent and without compensation. You hereby appoint Leyenda Eterna 2018 as your representative to protect your intellectual property or privacy rights, recognizing that Leyenda Eterna 2018 has NO obligation to take action.
· All vehicles including trucks, cars & trailers are subject to search by Gate staff and Greeters.
· Tickets are non refundable even if the event is terminated early or canceled due to harsh weather, acts of nature, governmental regulations or conditions beyond Leyenda Eterna 2018’s control.
· This ticket is a revocable license that may be revoked by Leyenda Eterna 2018 for ANY reason at anytime.
· Use other than personal use recorded video or images from Leyenda Eterna 2018 is prohibited without prior written consent of Leyenda Eterna 2018.
· Leyenda Eterna 2018 is not liable for acts of god, or actions taken by government agencies.
· This is a 21yrs of age and over event, no children or pets are allowed.
· There are NO refunds. There are no exchanges or transfers.
· Any use of fire including fire performances & bonfires must be cleared by our fire safety staff prior to lighting up. You agree to release and hold harmless Leyenda Eterna 2018 for any damage caused by fire at the event site.
· WE RETAIN THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
**NO GLASS IN OR NEAR HOT TUBS OR POOLS** THIS IS FOR YOUR
SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS.
IF YOU ARE FOUND BREAKING THIS RULE WE WILL CONFISCATE IT!
Your use of this ticket confirms your agreement to these terms.