***ATTENTION ALL ATTENDEES***
VERY, VERY IMPORTANT!!! If you are asked where in Baja you are going?
The answer is SAN FELIPE Spring Break
- DON’T BE DUMB: This is a basic rule that has a wide variety of practical applications. If you think you are being dumb, chances are you’re being dumb.
- BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS: This is an outdoor event that is far removed from…. Well…. Anything. Be mindful of where you are. There are a lot of uneven surfaces, rocks, holes, and things you would expect to find outdoors.
- SAFETY IS EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY: While the organizers have taken great steps to ensure the safety of those who attend, we ask that you feel empowered to help keep the event safe. In short… if you see someone breaking any of the rules, don’t be afraid to tell them. If you don’t feel comfortable telling them, then please tell us.
- DON’T BE DUMB: Just in case you missed it the first time. Stupid happens all by itself.
- LEAVE NO TRACE: As you might expect, this is a leave no trace event. What does that mean? It means that if you bring something to the canyon, it must leave the canyon when you do. Please be prepared to be on MOOP patrol and haul your trash home with you.
- RESPECT: To most of us, this goes without saying. Respect your own space and that of others. If you feel that your space is threatened by anyone or anything, please grab your nearest Ranger or Organizer.
- DON’T BE DUMB: We mean it!
- PARTY SMART: Do not engage in activities that put yourself or your fellow attendees at risk… no matter what state you’re in.
- LISTEN: The Organizers and Rangers are there to keep things safe and serene for everyone. Please don’t argue with them.
- TRAVEL SMART: Carpool. Don’t Drive at Night. Make all attempts not to stop your vehicle between the border and the canyon.
Children under the age of 21 are not permitted. Animals are not allowed. No Exceptions.